Thursday, May 9, 2013

A LONNGGGGG Time!

It's been almost a year since I last wrote on this blog.  I'm surprised that it's still accessible (sp.?)!!

Lots of things have happened in that time.  I ran Lake of the Woods and it didn't kill me, I climbed Mt. McLaughlin once with Doug, Mt. Shasta twice, and rode in the Salt to Saint Relay with Tom. 

I had my 3rd knee operation on my right knee, and was told by my Doctor that unless I want a full knee replacement in the next year my running days are over.  That really bothers me because I LOVE to run...but I'm still a little bit young for a knee replacement, so I'll probably stick to riding my bike.

I have another Mt. Shasta climb planned for tomorrow, with a nice little jaunt up Mt. Rainier planned for the week of July 15th. 

Since my running days are probably over, this blog will be relegated to recaps of my bike rides and my climbs.....IF I actually get around to writing in it.

That's it for now....check back in a month or so to see if I've survived my climbs!

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello there. :) You should write more about your climbs... I'd enjoy reading about it. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete